Infinite Fleet Transport has a vast existing client based throughout Southern-Africa. We are currently sourcing potential candidates who possess the required skill set and drive to develop and retain new business relations as well as service existing customers and/or market segments. We operate through the SADC region and in various markets.
Potential candidates will be screened for the following offices:
• Sasolburg – Head office
Role and Responsibilities – including but not limited to:
• Manage the entire payroll process for 5 companies
• Independent contractor processing
• Capture invoices on Evolution.
• Compile payment requisitions related to traveling claims and claims.
• After completion of payroll, generate a payroll report from VIP for all
• Handle pay queries as required.
• Generate journals of all companies.
• NBCRFLI and MIBCO administration.
• Handle all correspondence to NBC and Unions within deadlines.
• Ensure that EMP201’s are generated and paid to SARS for each company by
latest the 7th of each month.
• IRP submissions
• Renewal of Letters of Good Standing for all companies
• Compile termination documents for terminated employees which consist of
UI-19, Salary Schedule and Certificate of Service.
• Process COID submission and assist with the IOD process as required.
• Must reside in the Vaal Triangle – not negotiable
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the full payroll function
• Knowledge of journals, inter-company invoicing, account recons
• Experience in EMP201 submissions
• Experience with dealing with MIBCO and NBCRFLI Bargaining Councils
• Experience in dealing with Dept of Labour
• Experience in working with COID system and processing
• Knowledge of Basic conditions of Employment Act
• Knowledge of Easyfile and E-Filing
• Sage Evolution
• Sage VIP