Infinite Fleet Transport has a vast existing client based throughout Southern-Africa. We are currently sourcing potential candidates who possess the required skill set and drive to develop and retain new business relations as well as service existing customers and/or market segments. We operate through the SADC region and in various markets.
Potential candidates will be screened for the following offices:
• Sasolburg – Head office
Share this vacancy application:
• Manage and be aware of Driver location at all times.
• Contact and communicate with drivers on a regular basis.
• Compile planning schedules and communicate requirements with Drivers
to ensure on-time deliveries and safe traveling.
• Manage and communicate Night Plan to Drivers.
• Ensure Drivers receive all orders timeously.
• Ensure that documentation is received back from Drivers on their return.
• Ensure that Drivers are managed according to the Main Agreement.
• Ensure that Driver hours are accurately recorded on the system on a daily
• Manage and take responsibility in terms of problem-solving, tasks,
operations management, etc.
• Identify risks and/or problems and escalate to management via correct
• Report any standing time of 30 minutes or longer on relevant groups.
• Participate and contribute towards incident discussions (All breakdowns
and any other incidents or customer communication).
• Attend and contribute to Operations meetings daily and ensure that
instructions are efficiently executed.
• Ensure that Load Inspections, pre-and de-briefings are done for all loads.
(Drivers get both via Whatsapp or mail)
• Log standing time on the system and with the customer when applicable.
• Manage and contribute towards Workshop planning, all breakdowns and
any other inspections or any routine maintenance of the fleet allocated to
• Ensure that daily tasks are signed off and approved by Management.
• Conduct daily Driver follow-up sessions.
Customer communication and marketing:
• All clients to be sent updates on their loads via email or Whatsapp (At
05:00 to 07:30/ 10:00 to 11:00/ 16:00 to 17:00 daily).
• Report incidents and discuss with customers.
• Signed-off tracking sheets must be maintained and filed in the Controller file.
• Ensure that you adhere to the Saturday/ Sunday/ Public Holiday and/or
special arrangement work procedure and guidelines.
• Ensure that you create and act on sales leads.
• Ensure that you do solid business development.
• Find new clients and manage existing customers.
• All ad hoc tasks as instructed as and when required.
Attributes and Skills Requirement:
• Grade 12
• Driving License and own reliable transport
• Must reside in the Vaal Triangle area
• Willingness to work overtime
• At least 2 – 4 years experience in the transport industry
• Excellent organizing and administrative skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be able to work in a structured manner and must be data-oriented.
• Deadline driven.
Close 13 August 2021