VACANCY JOB TITLE
Infinite Fleet Transport has a vast existing client based throughout Southern-Africa. We are currently sourcing potential candidates who possess the required skill set and drive to develop and retain new business relations as well as service existing customers and/or market segments. We operate through the SADC region and in various markets.
Potential candidates will be screened for the following offices:
• Sasolburg – Head office
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Job cards are captured as per defect slips.
- Ensure all info pertaining to work done and services are captured to ensure
info and reports are updated.
- Ensure files on vehicles are maintained in an auditable standard.
- Ensure all breakdowns are captured and order numbers upon approval is
- Ensure incident numbers are added where it is not just a normal service or
- Fault finding and identification (including inspections on braking systems,
suspensions, structural components, electrical systems, hydraulics, auxiliary
equipment and pneumatics).
- To complete/oversee the repairs of any defects found.
- Check and complete job cards for sign off by manager.
- Complete all relevant administrative requirements.
- Work according to standard repair times.
- Use and understand diagnostic equipment.
- Proficiently operate electrical and mechanical equipment pertaining to the
- Work according to occupational health and safety requirements.
- Supervision of employees, where applicable
- Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Help keep workshop, equipment, and tools in safe operating condition.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when instructed.
- Manage entire store and stock movement process.
- Be available on standby weekends to manage the store and ensure parts are
issued as per standard.
- Ensure stock is received and recorded accurately according to company
policies and procedures.
- Ensure all new stock have BIN number created.
- Ensure that Workshop office receives all packing slips, delivery notes and
invoicing once stock has been reconciled.
- Ensure claims are immediately reported in terms of faulty goods, late
- Ensure correct dispatch process is followed at all times.
- Ensure health and safety processes and procedures are implemented and
- Ensure that job card process is followed accurately.
- Ensure that stock takes are done properly and accurately.
- Ensure existing inventory is well organized and maintain healthy stock
- Ensure stock room is kept clean and neat.
Attributes and Skills Requirement:
- Workshop administration experience essential preferably in Transport industry.
- Dynamic and able to adapt to varying challenges and handling pressure on a daily basis.
- Driven and determined.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Office administration proficiency.
- Deadline driven.
- Effective organization and planning skills.
- Methodical work ethic.
- Effective follow-up capabilities.
Closing Date: 16 July 2021